The Importance of CPR and AED Training
Recert911’s Mobile CPR Team will come to You!
Training your employees in CPR/AED procedures will help keep your employees and customers as safe as possible in the event of an accident or medical emergency. And while some companies train certain staff members in CPR, many businesses are now discovering the advantages of having all their employees go through such safety training. The following is a list of just some of these advantages:
* When employees are trained in CPR/AED, there is an emphasis on safety that helps to reduce accidents simply because employees are more aware of safe practices.
* CPR saves lives in cases of severe injuries or critical medical emergencies when time is of the essence.
* When employees are trained on how to respond in emergency medical situations there is less confusion, chaos, and fear of doing harm, which means a smaller chance of a lawsuit.
* Employees can more efficiently respond to critical situations because they actually have the proper training.
* Insurance companies often offer discounts on premiums when a company has worked to reduce workplace accidents and its staff is trained in first aid and CPR.
* Studies have shown that investing in such training programs can reduce a company’s overall health care and absenteeism costs.
* First aid and CPR training can help you to attract new employees. That’s because it demonstrates that your company truly values the health and well-being of its employees.